It’s been a while now since I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award; an award aimed at recognizing bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity in the blogging community. Nevertheless, I’m finally getting around to doing the tag. Special thank you to Britenay for the nomination. Be sure to check out her blog!
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1. Who or what is the inspiration for your blog?
2. How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been blogging for just over a year now. 6 months on this blog!
3. Why did you start your blog?
For as long as I can remember, I’ve always wanted to blog. The idea of being a blogger and being able to inspire and help others always fascinated me. Last year I took a leap into the blogging world after deliberating and contemplating the idea for what seemed like forever.
4. Where are you from? Please describe it.
Sun, sand and sea. I am from Trinidad; an island bursting with culture and diversity. There’s no place in which I’d rather live.
5. What is your favourite place you’ve been to? Why?
Out of all the places I’ve visited, my favourite has to be Mexico. The architecture is beyond beautiful and I loved visiting the historical landmarks and learning about the culture. I definitely hope to visit again someday.
6. What is your dream destination to travel to?
The Maldives and Bora Bora are certainly high up on my list of places to visit.
7. What are your blogging goals?
My biggest blogging goal would have to be to grow my following. Generic answer but I feel as though growth is the main goal of most bloggers.
8. What is your favourite time of year? Why?
Definitely Christmas/ the holidays. I love the festivities and the joy and happiness that is associated with that time of year.
9. What’s in your current reading list?
I am not and have never really been a big reader. What are some of your favourites? Leave some suggestions for me!
10. If you could do anything you wanted, without consequences, what would it be?
I’ve thought long and hard about this and if I could do something without any consequences, I would free all of the animals from factory farms, slaughterhouses, pet shops…you get the idea. I would love to give them freedom and a chance at a happy life free from oppression.
11. If you could solve one world problem, what would it be?
If I could solve one world problem, it would be world hunger. There are approximately 795 starving persons worldwide and that really shouldn’t be. We should be working to eradicate this issue.
1. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
2. Why did you start blogging? Any inspirations?
3. If you only had one word to describe your blog, what would it be?
4. Where are you from? Describe it.
5. What is something that you are passionate about?
6. Where is your happy place?
7. If you had the chance to meet any celebrity/ influencer, who would it be?
8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
9. What is your biggest fear?
10. What is something you’ve been wanting to do but have been putting off?
11. If you could travel in time, would you travel to the past or the future? Why?